Pro tip: the drawing power of the Busted Tail Light Law Attracting Charm is generally stronger than the protection power of the flannel Law Keep Away charm.
If you’re going to bother with a Law Keep Away charm, slow your roll for a minute and make sure you’re not also carrying something that can negate or overpower it. In addition to the Busted Tail Light, that includes the following Law Attracting charms, amulets, and words of power:
- the “Non-functional Tag Light” charm
- the “IDK When to Shut My Mouth” chant
- the “I Hang Out With Stupid MFers” talisman
- the Subwoofer “Whole Neighborhood Needs to Hear My Favorite Jams” rite
- the “Lead Foot” amulet
- the “Too Loud For This Paper Sack” charm
Give your rootworkers and your folk saints a little bit to work with, y’all.