For this upcoming New Moon in Pisces and the days immediately following, there is a *hell of a lot going on.*
The Sun and the Moon are conjunct Jupiter and Neptune, the co-rulers of Pisces. This is really pretty special and makes this an *excellent* New Moon for spiritual/magical work.
But that’s not all – Mars, Venus, and Pluto will be conjunct in Capricorn the following day, and Mercury and Saturn will be conjunct in Aquarius. It’s a HUGE party and *everybody* is showing up (well, except Uranus – he’s too busy being conjunct the North Node in Taurus to socialize right now).
As if that weren’t enough, then Jupiter will join up with the Sun a few days later and will be what we call cazimi in Pisces on March 5th – this is Jupiter in the Heart of the Sun with the Sun lending its strength and power to Jupiter, who can give off his purest expression of energy. For a brief period of time, if you will, you can imagine yourself having gained entrance to the throne room for an audience with the king.
And finally, this new moon is aligned with Lambda Aquarii, aka Hydor, a star in the constellation of Aquarius with a Saturn-Jupiter nature that is helpful if you want to acquire or retain something, e.g. get money, a job, or respect, or hang on to the money, job, or respect that you’ve already earned.
And Jupiter is conjunct Alpha Eridani, aka Achernar, a fixed star with a Jupiter nature that brings success in matters relating to the pursuit of religion or philosophy, holding public office or a position for which you must be nominated/appointed, and in general behaving with moral uprightness and steadfastness.
So what’s this for?
All kinds of stuff.
- any petitions to do with health, wealth, happiness, long-distance travel, the law, higher education, spirituality, and/or business
- the start of a new relationship or new project, especially a creative one
- you’re ready to begin focusing intently on a particular goal
- you need help to recognize and hang on to the things that give you hope
- you desire spiritual growth and/or greater independence
- rekindling faith and gaining a burst of optimism and/or creativity
- focusing on reciprocity and stability in your relationships
- expressing the “real you” or finding your authentic voice
- increased charisma and sex appeal
- coming out ahead if you’re competing for something
- you need help reforming bad habits or relinquishing vices
Just submit your petition and info via the intake form after you check out and I’ll have all the info I need to get you set up for the service.
Work will begin and lights will be set the night of Wednesday, March 2nd. There is definitely wiggle room – this stuff will be kicking up energy all week long and through the weekend – so you can definitely book late if you still see slots open.
Read more or book now at Seraphin Station.