My internet has been complete garbage the past couple of days, so I’m late posting this to various social media spots, for which I apologize!
This two-year cycle began anew earlier in October when the sun conjoined Mars on October 7th. Then the sun entered Scorpio on October 23rd, heralding what is shaping up to be a pretty darned eventful “Scorpio season,” astrologically speaking. The sun is joined by Mars entering Scorpio for the first time in two years on October 30-31st (depending on where you live). Scorpio is Mars’ domicile or home territory.
So there’s a LOT of energy here to be harnessed for growth and productivity. Mars has that penchant for action, even confrontation, and Scorpio brings a capacity for keen observation and careful examination so that action can be based on the most solid intelligence available, whether of the seedy underside of a public facade, the disavowed corners and closets of the personal psyche, or the unvarnished foundation upon which a potential colleague, ally, or partner has built their promises (so you can know whether you can trust them or not).
To put it another way, this isn’t the young, naive, overconfident knight riding forth thinking to make his reputation and finding in his first encounter that dragons are a hell of a lot bigger than he thought and this armor is actually *incredibly uncomfortable.*
Rather, this is the knight who’s sought and considered good counsel, who’s been training and studying, and who’s held vigil in the chapel the night before, praying, searching his soul, and ordering his thoughts. So he rides out at dawn fully aware that the task might be difficult and victory uncertain, completely accepting that this journey could involve discomfort and fear, but confident that the fight is one worth fighting and he’s been able to make an accurate self-assessment of his fitness for the quest.
Of course it doesn’t have to be so grand as all that with some epic opponent. That is, after all, just an analogy. But this sort of energy is useful in much more mundane and practical situations as well, and that is what this service is designed to help you with:
- if you need greater focus and clarity
- if you’ve been struggling to make a tough decision or to take action on a complex issue
- if a situation is so complicated you haven’t been able to see the forest for the trees
- if an area of your life needs remodeling, reinventing, “curating,” or “deep cleaning”
- if you need support in navigating and disarming your own psychological or emotional minefields that have held you back in the past
- if you’re finally ready to “put your armor on” and go out to that dark old forest and fight whatever your personal dragon is
- if you have a fixed rising sign, fixed moon, or predominantly fixed chart and need support towards the goal of getting through Scorpio season without Hulk-smashing the people and entities you will encounter who will obstruct your path or suggest that your emotions about your situation aren’t the most important thing right now
Some key points in the Mars in Scorpio timeline and what the service will be supporting or focusing on:
- October 31st – Mars in Scorpio; Getting familiar with the woods in Scorpio season, seeing clearly, getting the lay of the land, assessing accurately, examining unflinchingly; taking action based on solid intelligence and accurate calculations.
- November 5th – Mercury in Scorpio; listening to our intuition without ignoring or foregoing rational assessment of the possible courses of action we might take in response; not going off half-cocked despite our eagerness to *be there already.*
- November 10th – Mars square Saturn in Aquarius; not being defeated by delays, setbacks, and obstacles but rather accepting them as the specialized live training exercise Saturn is offering us to help us fine-tune our strategies; doing necessary maintenance on our “equipment and weapons”; restocking provisions and reserves.
- November 17th – Mars opposite Uranus in Taurus; harnessing restless energy to direct it towards creative problem-solving and thinking outside the box; resisting shiny distractions and unnecessary side quests that take us off-course; staying the course in the face of frustration or the unexpected.
- November 20th – Mars square Saturn backs the hell off finally; integrating and processing the lessons Saturn has imparted; getting our sights set clearly on the goal for the next stage of our journey, armed with this new wisdom and experience.
- December 7th – Mars square Jupiter in Aquarius; acting on hard-earned confidence and courage without overestimating our own abilities or underestimating what we’re up against; looking really epic and having great lighting on our best side as we deliver a decisive blow, pass an important milestone, or land a significant achievement.
- December 13th – Mars leaves Scorpio for Sagittarius; everybody gets a cookie. And by cookie, I mean a Crown of Success light setting to see them on their way to the next phase of their journey.
Learn more or book your spot now at Seraphin Station.