Uriel the Archangel Oil: Four Archangels Esoteric Series
N.B. Please note handling times for this esoteric oil series start at 10 business days.
This oil is part of my "Four Archangels" series of esoteric/biblical oils. In the esoteric traditions to which this oil belongs, you can use it to call on Uriel for workings to do with secrets, occult power, prophecy, peace, and justice.
Depending on your source/mystery school/religion, Uriel is the archangel of salvation, a member of the order of Thrones, and/or a regent of the sun. Here, he's associated with the West, the Moon, and the element of Water.
High-quality, hand-blended, and magically charged esoteric angel oils contain pure essential oils and natural herbs, resins, and minerals associated with each angel. These oils are made in accordance with esoteric, qabalistic, and biblical lore. While these are not, strictly speaking, traditional conjure oils, they do not use herbal or mineral correspondences that conflict with those of traditional hoodoo, either, so you're not going to end up with an incoherent melange of eclecticism-gone-wild if you use this oil along with, say, a hoodoo oil for psychic vision.
The ingredients have been prized for millenia in devotional usage as well as perfumery. These formulas are derived from the study of scripture, both canonical and apocryphal; extensive work with angels in Western hermetic traditions (I did all that fancy robe-wearing-and-initiation stuff for a couple of decades); a tremendous amount of research, significant chunks of it borne of my own translations and some of which has been published; and a lot of very expensive trial and error and testing with herbs, oils, resins, absolutes, and powders.
Unlike with conjure oils, few of the ingredients in my esoteric series are native to the region I grew up in, or indeed to this continent, and they must be imported. In some cases, the prices have skyrocketed over the last 10 years as essential oils have exploded in popularity, species have become threatened by overharvesting, and climate change has affected production.
So please understand that I cannot keep large quantities of some of these essential oils and absolutes on hand because they are incredibly expensive. That's why the handling time for this series starts at 10 business days. On the off chance that I get a few orders in back to back that exhaust my supplies of a pricier oil, I might be waiting on a new shipment from my supplier when your order comes in, for example. 10 business days should cover anything like that, but if it looks like there's a significant delay beyond the published 10 business day handling time, I'll email you.
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions, but there's lots of info at the blog
- handling times start at 10 business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires more
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions, but there's lots of info at the blog