Uncrossing/Blessing Double Action Candles, Hand-Poured
Photo is stock - your candle colors will vary depending on intent. This candle is black and white. The black segment is for Uncrossing. The white segment is for Blessing. Unlike many mass-produced Double Action candles, which must be "butted" so the black part can be burned first, these little votives are ready to burn just like they are, with appropriate herbs and essential oils already included, made prayerfully in a ritual setting.
I make them in very small batches. Votives are poured only six at a time, and most larger candles are poured just one or two at a time to specs upon order. So no two will ever be exactly alike and they will not look like they came from an assembly line. Due to the handmade nature of these spiritual supplies, therefore, please allow and expect some variation from candle to candle and from batch to batch.
These are not pretty air-freshening candles from the commercials. They contain real essential oils and herbs chosen for the part they play energetically and magically, not for how pretty they smell.
These candles smell like hoodoo and plants, not like chocolate chips and vanilla, so don't expect Bath & Body Works here. But do expect spiritual tools made with attention to power and integrity.
- Hand-poured votive candles are a generous two-ounce size, measuring 1.5" at the bottom. They are designed to be set and burned in a snug-fitting votive holder, which is not included. Under ideal conditions, you can expect a burn time of 8-10 hours or more. The snugger the votive holder, the better your burn time.
- Jar, 4 oz - These 4 oz jars are made of 100% recycled glass imported from Spain and are very slightly aqua-tinted. They look kind of rustic and extremely cool. 3.1" high.
Jar, 8 oz - Thick 8 oz boutique glass jars are substantial and definitely nice-looking enough to give as gifts. Stands 4" high. These are the middle candles in the main photo.
- Jar, 13 oz - This jumbo-sized candle is poured into 100% recycled glass imported from Italy. The glass is subtly tinted a very light aqua, classy and cool. 4.9" high and 3" wide.
Please note: This is NOT mood lighting or the stuff you burn before company comes over. These are candles for ritual use and they are packed with powerful stuff. Some of this powerful stuff may crackle and spark when burning, so please do not ever burn these unattended.
SHIPPING RATES: Glass-encased candles are heavy and bulky. Candles are in a special shipping category distinct from most shop items. See Shipping Rates here. I do not suggest you order them if you're overseas. I would be happy to set a light for you on my altars instead or to suggest some oils you could order and use to dress your own candles that you get locally. If you feel you want to incur the expense and risk of having glass candles shipped overseas, you should probably write me first so I can get you a shipping quote.
SHIPPING / HANDLING TIMES: Please note that these are made in small batches, often poured to order, and so they have a two-week handling time.
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions, but there's lots of info at the blog
- handling times start at 10 business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires more
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions, but there's lots of info at the blog