Ultimate Crown of Success Oil - Totally Customized
Please note handling times for this custom formula start at 10 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
Ultimate Crown of Success Oil contains traditional herbs, oils, and minerals associated with success and winning in the hoodoo tradition, along with a few additional ingredients to take it up to the next level in helping you accomplish your goals. This blend will contain, among other things, real natural diamond dust, real 24 karat gold, and herbal, mineral, or talismanic additions keyed to you and your specific situation and petition.
So this will be *your* oil - nobody else's. There'd be no point in lending it out or in someone else using it. I'm using your precise, unique astrological data based on your exact place and time of birth (down to the minute, if you give me that information) as well as any influencing elements associated with the specific thing or area or organization you're seeking to achieve or maintain success in. This is something akin to giving a trained hunting dog someone's belongings so the dog can get their scent, if you'll allow a potentially awkward metaphor. Once the dog has it, that's that - locked in.
Please provide your date, time, and place of birth and your one- or two-sentence statement of goal or petition by filling out and submitting this Customization Intake Form after you check out.
I'm creating a little symbolic magical environment, just like any other container spell such as a honey jar or mojo bag. So I put things in the environment that resonate with what you want to see writ larger in your life environment, be they ingredients keyed to a particular spirit or planetary energy or an actual, physical talisman that I create and draw or carve onto stone or metal. This has a few implications to keep in mind.
- You know how you aren't supposed to let anybody else handle your mojo bag? Same deal here. Add something of your own to it when you get it, if you like, and then keep it safe. If you're going to carry it with you, consider some kind of container for it with a little padding like a fabric lipstick case or glasses case. If you want to have it in your pocket for easy access, consider decanting some into a smaller container that you can tuck away more easily so it's not clanging against your keys all the time.
- We need to discuss the particulars when you check out, and those particulars need to include your date, time, and place of birth as well as explanations of the general field of endeavor or influence you're in and any specific organizations or entities that might be involved as key players. It's ok if you don't have the name of absolutely every person you're going to encounter along the way as you move towards your goals at work, for instance, but if you work in real estate vs. a hospital, I really need to know that kind of thing. (If you don't have the exact minute/second of your birth time, that's alright, but the more precise you can be, the better.)
- It's best to choose one or two things if you want its ingredients tweaked for very specific goals. If you ask one item or bottle of oil to do a whole bunch of extremely specific things, it probably won't do any of them especially well. If you want to use this oil for all kinds of different things, then have me customize it for you personally in a more general, traditional Crown of Success formula keyed to you, and then you can set it to work on more specific individual concerns through your own prayers, petitions, and spell choices when those situations come up. This is preferable to having me make an oil with 100 different ingredients in it or the like.
- So for example, think about how you're going to use your custom oil. A half-ounce bottle could last you a little while. Is your huge, life-altering interview in two weeks? Then maybe you don't want to key in your oil solely to success in that interview. Maybe you want to have the oil focus more broadly on success at X company or in Y career so you can still use it after the interview has come and gone. Then you can use it in your specific working aimed at maximizing your success at the interview, since that falls under the larger heading of "success in Y career" that it was made for, and you can keep on using it for other things that fall under that heading as they come up.
The details are up to you, and legally I can make no claims or guarantees about this oil having any supernatural powers. But I can promise that all ingredients will be in a custom, high-quality Crown of Success base that contains real gold and real diamond dust as well as other herbs and essential oils prized by rootworkers for generations. And I can promise that this oil will be individually made by me, with full attention to your customization concerns and the full benefit of my 35 years of experience as a rootworker. I don't "outsource" any aspect of my altar work or formula creation. I'm hands on for all of it.
Please note that this is a spiritual item and not a cosmetic or perfume. While I use cosmetic-grade gold dust and perfume-safe levels of essential oils, I do not make this as a cosmetic and it is not labeled in accordance with cosmetic labeling laws. I have no way of predicting any sensitivities or allergies you might have, and I cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions if you choose to use this item as a cosmetic anyway. All-natural does not equal hypoallergenic.
And even if you did a patch test and demonstrated skin safety in your own case, this contains diamond dust. Diamonds are sharp. So no, you should not add it to your shampoo or use it so your body glitter will have something to stick to or any of that stuff people are always asking :)
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions, but there's lots of info at the blog
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions