Ultimate Attraction Oil - Totally Customized
Please note handling times for this custom formula start at 10 business days at a minimum, excluding weekends and holidays.
Attraction is a multipurpose hoodoo formula designed to act as a magnet for the good stuff - to draw love, luck, and/or money your way. It's very often used in lodestone-based work and as a dressing oil for all kinds of candles and mojo bags, so it's an essential component of any rootworker's supply cabinet.
Ultimate Attraction Oil contains traditional herbs, oils, and minerals associated with attracting love, luck, and money in the hoodoo tradition, along with a few additional ingredients to take it up to the next level in helping you accomplish your goals. This blend will contain, among other things, real natural diamond dust, real 24 karat gold, and herbal, mineral, or talismanic additions keyed to you and your specific situation and petition.
So this will be *your* oil - nobody else's. There'd be no point in lending it out or in someone else using it. I'm using your precise, unique astrological data based on your exact place and time of birth (down to the minute, if you give me that information) as well as any influencing elements associated with a specific target, if you have one. This is something akin to giving a trained hunting dog someone's belongings so the dog can get their scent, if you'll allow a potentially awkward metaphor. Once the dog has it, that's that - locked in.
Please provide your date, time, and place of birth and your one- or two-sentence statement of goal or petition by filling out and submitting this Customization Intake Form after you check out.
I'm creating a little symbolic magical environment, just like any other container spell such as a honey jar or mojo bag. So I put things in the environment that resonate with what you want to accomplish with this formula or to see writ larger in your life environment, be they ingredients keyed to a particular spirit or planetary energy or an actual, physical talisman that I create and draw or carve onto stone or metal. This has a few implications to keep in mind.
- You know how you aren't supposed to let anybody else handle your mojo bag? Same deal here. Add something of your own to it when you get it, if you like, and then keep it safe. If you're going to carry it with you, consider some kind of container for it with a little padding like a fabric lipstick case or glasses case. If you want to have it in your pocket for easy access, consider decanting some into a smaller container that you can tuck away more easily so it's not clanging against your keys all the time.
- I need "particulars" to do this work properly, and those particulars need to include your date, time, and place of birth as well as explanations of the general uses towards which you'll be putting this oil. Now, this doesn't mean you have to know in advance about every bit of Black Arts work you might want to do over the next couple of years, but it does mean I need some idea of where you are now and what your current practice is. If you stretch and grow beyond it in the near future -- and I imagine you will if you're ready to dedicate regular practice towards it and invest in customized tools to help you do it -- then that's wonderful. But part of my job here is to give you a *useful* customized tool to help further you on your path, and so I need a realistic picture of where you're starting and what your next steps are likely to be. (If you don't have the exact minute/second of your birth time, that's alright, but the more precise you can be, the better.)
- It's best to choose one or two things if you want its ingredients tweaked for very specific goals (and you do not have to pick super specific goals if that doesn't fit your situation). If you ask one item or bottle of oil to do a whole bunch of extremely specific things, it probably won't do any of them especially well.
- Example of how you might want to customize: you work at a restaurant and you want to boost your chances of the right customers getting seated in your section at the right time so that you are happier at work and have more profitable shifts. And who knows, maybe you'll even meet somebody new, which would be nice since you never have nights off to go out on the town to mingle.
- Example of how you don't want to customize: "I will get the best section for the upcoming Mother's Day brunch, and I'll make enough in tips in the next 6 months to buy that new car I've been eyeing, and I'll meet the man of my dreams by the end of the year, and he'll be really rich."
- If you envision using it in work for a bunch of very specific things, that's fine - have me customize it for you personally in a more general, traditional Attraction formula keyed to you, and then you can set it to work on more specific individual concerns through your own prayers, petitions, and spell choices when those situations come up. This is preferable to having me make an oil with 100 different ingredients in it or the like.
The details are up to you, and legally I can make no claims or guarantees about this oil having any supernatural powers. But I can promise that all ingredients will be in a custom, high-quality Attraction base that contains real (ethically sourced) diamond powder, 24K gold, and other materia magica, herbs, and essential oils prized by rootworkers for generations. And I can promise that this oil will be individually made by me, with full attention to your customization concerns and the full benefit of my 35 years of experience as a rootworker. I don't "outsource" any aspect of my altar work or formula creation. I'm hands on for all of it.
Be aware that I do not make this as a cosmetic and it is not labeled in accordance with cosmetic labeling laws. I have no way of predicting any sensitivities or allergies you might have, and I cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions if you choose to use this item as a cosmetic anyway. All-natural does not equal hypoallergenic.
And even if you did a patch test and demonstrated skin safety in your own case, this contains diamond dust. Diamonds are sharp. So no, you should not add it to your shampoo or use it so your body glitter will have something to stick to or any of that stuff people are always asking :)
USAGE: Oils are for prayer and ritual use; they are not cosmetics or perfumes. While some customers do use some dressing oils as anointing oils (which is not the same thing as wearing a perfume or cologne), they are careful to do a skin test first, since they know that all-natural does not equal hypoallergenic. If you need suggestions on how to use condition and anointing oils in the conjure tradition, see the Education link up top.
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions, but there's lots of info at the blog
- handling times start at 10 business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires more
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions