St. Expedite Oil
This listing is for a half-ounce bottle of Saint Expedite Oil, containing cinnamon among other appropriate herbs and essential oils.
St. Expedite is the patron of procrastinators, computer programmers, and those who need something to happen in a hurry. Call on him to break through blocks and end delays and any time you need luck in a hurry.
St. Expedite is associated variously in different traditions/houses with Legba, the Baron Samedi (one of the Guedes or Ghuedes), and the Seven African Powers via Ellegua (Elegua). He's one of the most popular saints in Southern folk practice and there's a ton of tradition and lore that's sprung up around him, especially in New Orleans, where you can go in person and leave an offering of thanks at his chapel shrine.
To read more about this saint in the orthodox Catholic tradition and in less orthodox/official practices, visit the blog and follow the tags.
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
we will send a personal acknowledgment email within 48 business hours of receiving your payment to let you know your order has entered processing, after which it cannot be modified or canceled
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond these two emails
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions