St. Expedite Holy Card, Wallet Sized - Redesigned
My first attempt at a design for these was frankly God-awful. I didn't like it and St. Expedite didn't like it. I've found a better vintage image to use - one you can actually see this time - and I've found a much better frame design, I think. I hope you think so, too, 'cause I'm pretty embarrassed about that first one.
Mini holy card is approximately 2x3", about the size of a wallet photo. Cards are printed in full color and laminated (though the colors can be muted in some of these antique holy cards).
English prayer on back (usually minor riffing on some old standards).
Watermarks on listing photos do NOT appear on the physical, printed card you will receive.
More info on St. Expedite in the listing for St. Expedite Oil.
I can also make these even smaller, on photo paper or regular paper, laminated or not, if you need a smaller image for a project. And I can customize the prayers on the reverse if you prefer a different one. Just write first to confirm details of any customizations before checking out.
I started making these mini cards because I use a lot of holy cards when working for clients, and I frequently sew them into and even onto scapulars, pakets, patches, and various altar decorations and personal devotional items. (You can see a couple of examples in the photos of various scapulars, amulets, amparos, charms, and pakets being created or worked.)
In many cases, regular-sized holy cards are way more card than I need for those projects, plus the currently-popular image being printed for that saint doesn't always match the emphasis or aesthetic I'm going for. Since I couldn't consistently find what I wanted, I decided to make it instead, and I (finally) have the settings figured out for a few different sizes now if you are looking for something specific.
Much smaller than this and you won't be able to read the print on the back, though, so if you wanted something smaller, you probably also want to think about whether you need a single two-sided card or if something else would suit you better, like two images on photo paper of the front side only that can be mounted separately or something like that. Feel free to message me and we can discuss what you need.
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
you'll receive an acknowledgment email within 48 business hours of checking out to let you know your order has entered processing, after which it cannot be modified or canceled
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond these two emails
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions