Hot Foot Powder - New Lower Price*
Hot Foot powder is among the oldest rootwork recipes there are, long predating the era of mail-order catalogs and perfumed oils and things with cute names - long predating bottled oils at all, in fact. It's about as raw and old-school as it gets.
There are probably as many Hot Foot recipes as there are rootworkers, but they all contain ingredients intended to make a target leave their place of residence or where they're staying or working, even move out of the area entirely. This is accomplished by various irritating and agitating influences that might bring more or less misery to the target as they're working, depending on the recipe, the intent of the worker, and the mode of deployment.
My Hot Foot formula includes various powdered insect bits and peppers, among other things, so wash your hands after using it and don't get it near children, pets, your eyes, nose, mouth, or anybody who isn't your target. If you are especially sensitive and/or have allergies or asthma, you should probably just wear a dust mask when you handle this so there's no risk of you inhaling any fine airborne particles.
- Corked Bottle: Glass vial/bottle shape may vary depending on my supplier, but these will contain 1 oz by weight. In some cases that might mean the vial/bottle will not appear to be full since some containers are designed to leave headroom and since contents can settle during shipping. But these are packed by weight, not volume, so you're getting the full ounce by weight no matter the size and shape of the vial/bottle.
- Small Bag: Resealable plastic bag contains 1 oz.
- Medium Bag: Resealable plastic bag contains 3 oz.
SHIPPING / HANDLING TIMES: Please note published handling times, which start at 5 business days and will be longer for large and/or custom orders. Why? Two reasons.
One, I make all my formulas in tiny batches, only decanting your oil order from the mother bottle and adding herbs and prayers after your order's come in, for instance. The payoff for your patience is that you get fresh blends and fresh products, made by hand the old fashioned way, by a traditional rootworker with 35 years of experience.
Two, I live in the middle of nowhere and I have to expect time-sucking delays as par for the course, like the internet going down 'cause a cow broke the line, stuff like that.
LEGALESE: As required by law, all items are sold as curios to preserve and teach the traditions of folklore and popular religion. I don't sell anything I don't use myself, though, and quite a few customers over the years have sworn by my traditional formulas since I started selling them in 2002.
MORE INFO / KEEP IN TOUCH: Visit our blog for more information on various spiritual products and their uses, plus over ten years' worth of articles about folklore and conjure. You can also sign up for our mailing list to get the latest news and subscriber-only goodies.
handling times start at five business days minimum for all items (excludes weekends and holidays)
posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
all sales are final; we do not accept returns
any refunds must be initiated by us; chargebacks are considered theft
we will send a personal acknowledgment email within 48 business hours of receiving your payment to let you know your order has entered processing, after which it cannot be modified or canceled
we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond these two emails
any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions