Have a glass-encased vigil light fixed, dressed, blessed, set on my altars, and worked continuously for you in a community altar work service for the upcoming Sun-Mercury conjunction in Gemini.
Lights will be set the night of May 21. There is some wiggle room and you can join up after the work starts as long as you see that there are still spots left and it doesn’t say “sold out.”
Sun-Mercury cycles are four months long, framed by the Mercury retrograde period. This Sun-Mercury conjunction initiates a new cycle, taking place just after the Sun enters Gemini, so it occurs at 0* Gemini. The degree of 0 in a sign initiates huge, strong, and often rather raw new energy.
Mercury is exalted in Gemini. Add the Sun conjunction and you’ve got a rare and fabulous opportunity to kickstart or breathe new life into projects or intentions involving communication, mental or manual dexterity, travel, writing, anything to do with the media, curiosity, and/or open-mindedness.
What’s This For?
- initiating a difficult conversation you know you need to have
- success in situations or activities that requires you to think quickly and/or with agility
- upcoming travel opportunities
- launching a new marketing campaign
- selling a new idea or strategy to others
- clarifying and articulating complex ideas or feelings
- kickstarting a new creative project
- giving a fresh burst of energy to an ongoing work or research project
- successful writing and/or speaking engagements
Please note that community altar work services do not come with individual readings/reports, though I will post at least one photo of the work to the client Discord “forum,” which you’ll receive an invitation to after you book.
Read more or book now at Seraphin Station.