Fiery Wall of Protection Community Altar Work - April 22, 2021
*If you are booking more than one service, or if you're purchasing tangible items in addition to booking services, please check out with each service separately if at all possible. It really makes my life a lot easier if one service = one order number and vice versa.
Have a glass-encased vigil light fixed, dressed, blessed, and burned for you in a community altar work service focused on success and mastery. Lights will be set at midnight Central time on April 22nd, but this is a vigil-based service and you can join up a little late as long as you see slots still available.
This service is timed to coincide with and/or interact with several astrological transits that are ongoing or coming up, and as such is designed to be suitable to focus on protecting things like emotional stability and psychological equilibrium as much as the more traditional elements like spiritual and physical protection. A petition/goal related to any of these areas would be appropriate for this working.
At the conclusion of the service, I will ritually deploy or disperse the materia magica used in the working as appropriate to your petition/situation. In many cases, this service lends itself especially well to the construction of protective charms, amulets, mojos, pakets, etc. If you opt for this, the specs of the charm or paket are at my discretion/judgment - you can expect something palm-sized or smaller made primarily of cloth and/or wax plus the usual herbs and curios.
I'm totally happy to incorporate your alternate/additional preferences for appearance and style with the understanding that there would probably be an additional cost for making those changes and we'd need to discuss the particulars before I could tell you what that would be. I'm also happy to include additional related products in the shipment, such as protection oils or powders, if you want to have a single invoice for all of that and have it shipped together. Please mention your interest in the intake form and I'll be in touch to talk details with you.
And I'm happy to include personal concerns you want to send me as long as they follow the rules. If you want to send them, please mention that in the "Additional Info" box in the intake form and I'll be in touch.
Please note that community altar work services do not come with individual readings/reports, though I will post at least one photo of the work to the Discord "forum," which you'll receive an invitation to after you book.
After you check out, fill out the intake form giving your order #, petition, the names of any people involved, and any photos you want me to use.
You'll get an email invitation to the Discord server once I have everything set up.
I reserve the right to cancel and refund any booking of this or any service at my sole discretion, per site Terms of Service. To see what my reasons might be for such a thing, see the Commonly Requested Altar Work page.
Your booking of this service indicates your understanding of the Client Agreement and acceptance of the Terms of Service. The service fee covers the materials and dedicated time and altar space needed to prepare and perform the contracted services. Once preparations for the work have begun, no adjustments or refunds can be processed.
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions