October Prosperity Community Honey Jar: Pay What You Can
*If you are booking more than one service, or if you're purchasing tangible items in addition to booking services, please check out with each service separately if at all possible. Things go much more smoothly if one service = one order number and vice versa.
Work begins the evening of Wednesday, October 6th. However, there is a little wiggle room and you can join up late as long as you still see spots available.
This service, focusing on goals related to prosperity, work, income, and career success, has your name/petition added to a sweet jar with the names/petitions of other community members having similar goals. I work these community jars on my altars for a month, from (just after) the new moon to new moon, with special attention to pertinent moon phases, astrological transits, holy days, etc. as applicable. Participants receive a link to my client calendar detailing the work over the course of the month and are invited to a private Discord chat for participants.
If you have questions about any of this work, you can ask them and I'll answer them in our private forum, where you can also trade ideas and perspectives with other participants if you want to. For instance, you might want to time a spiritual bath to coincide with a planetary day/hour or astrological event or saints' day. I will occasionally make suggestions for things like this, too, if there's anything interesting happening in the astrological or liturgical calendar.
So it's altar work, but it can also be a sort of magical education with the opportunity for some coaching and consultation over the course of the month and a chance to talk everything over with like-minded folks who share the same vocabulary. You don't get my personal cell phone number, but this is just about the next best thing.
Because COVID sucks and is screwing up people's lives and careers, I am currently offering this as a Pay What You Can service.
- If you can afford to pay full price, great!
- If you can't, that's ok, too - I'm doing this so people who need help but can't afford to book private, custom spiritual work can get some help, so it's absolutely fine to choose a reduced rate option.
- If you can afford to pay more than full price as a charitable contribution to help offset the costs for those who can't, you can do that too. If you're doing this an offering to thank a saint or fulfill a vow or something like that, and you'd like me to publish your thanks or prayer publicly on a "virtual altar" space on my blog, I'm happy to do that - just mention it in the intake form.
- If you want to book on behalf of a friend or loved one, that's fine for this type of work, even if they don't know about it.
How It Works:
After you have checked out and received your order confirmation email, go to the Community Spiritual Services intake form to fill out and submit your information. You still need to do this even if you participated the previous month. Just follow the directions on that form.
Once I've got everything set up, if you're not already a member of the client forum, you'll get an email with a link to it and my client calendar where you can see specifics of the working.
Community work does not come with individual altar work reports, though I will post at least one photo to the Discord chat (with any potentially identifying info obscured for client privacy).
I reserve the right to cancel and refund any booking of this or any service at my sole discretion, per site Terms of Service. To see what my reasons might be for such a thing, see the Commonly Requested Altar Work page.
By contracting spiritual services, you are affirming that you are an adult 18 or over, that services are provided for educational, devotional, and/or entertainment purposes only, and that you understand and accept the terms outlined in the Client Agreement.
The service fee covers the materials and dedicated time and altar space needed to prepare and perform the contracted services. Once preparations for the work have begun, no adjustments or refunds can be processed.
No spiritual consultation, divination, or spiritual work is intended to replace the advice or services of medical, financial, legal, or mental health professionals. Any advice offered falls under spiritual/metaphysical guidance and should not be interpreted as medical, financial, legal, or mental health advice.
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions