April Prosperity Community Honey Jar: Pay What You Can
*If you are booking more than one service, or if you're purchasing tangible items in addition to booking services, please check out with each service separately if at all possible. It really makes my life a lot easier if one service = one order number and vice versa.
Work begins Monday, April 12th.
This service, focusing on goals related to prosperity, work, income, and career success, has your name/petition added to a sweet jar with the names/petitions of other community members having similar goals. I work these community jars on my altars for a month, from new moon to new moon, with special attention to pertinent moon phases, astrological transits, holy days, etc. as applicable. Participants receive a link to my client calendar detailing the work over the course of the month and are invited to a private Discord chat for participants for that month.
The calendar will show you key dates and times that you might choose to take advantage of on your own, as well. For instance, you might want to time a spiritual bath to coincide with a planetary day/hour or astrological event. I will occasionally make suggestions for things like this, too.
If you have questions about any of this work, you can ask them and I'll answer them in our private forum, where you can also trade ideas and perspectives with other participants if you want to.
So it's altar work, but it can also be a sort of magical education with the opportunity for some coaching and consultation over the course of the month and a chance to talk everything over with like-minded folks who share the same vocabulary. You don't get my personal cell phone number, but this is just about the next best thing.
Because COVID sucks and is screwing up people's lives and careers, I am currently offering this as a Pay What You Can service.
- If you can afford to pay full price, great!
- If you can't, that's ok, too - I'm doing this so people who need help but can't afford to book private, custom spiritual work can get some help, so it's absolutely fine to choose a reduced rate option.
- If you can afford to pay more than full price as a charitable contribution to help offset the costs for those who can't, you can do that too, in which case please let me know how you would like to be publicly acknowledged and thanked (nickname, anonymous, initials, real name, whatever). Or if you're doing this an offering to thank a saint or fulfill a vow or something like that, and you'd like me to publish your thanks or prayer publicly on a "virtual altar" space on my blog, I'm happy to do that - just mention it in the intake form.
- If you want to book on behalf of a friend or loved one, that's fine for this type of work, even if they don't know about it.
How It Works:
After you have checked out and received your order confirmation email, go to the Community Sweet Jar Intake page to fill out and submit the intake form. If you participated in the previous month's community work and absolutely nothing has changed about your situation or petition, please just fill out the top of the form with your name, etc., and then for "goals/key people," put "no change" or something like that. You can skip all the rest.
I set the first light on the jar on the evening of Monday, April 12th after the moon has entered Taurus, so it's ideal to get your petition in before then. However, there is a little wiggle room and you can join up after the work starts.
Once I've got everything set up, you'll get a link to my client calendar where you can see specifics of the working along with any pertinent days/dates/times/events that might have a spiritual influence, and you'll get an invitation to the private forum (Discord server) for the group. The calendar can help you time things if you want to do work on your own over the course of the month, or even just help you understand some of what's going on in your spiritual environment.
At the conclusion of the altar work, I ritually dispose of the contents of the jar in an appropriate manner to encourage continued movement in a positive direction and ongoing gain for participants. Community work does not come with individual altar work reports, though I will post at least one photo to the Discord chat (with any potentially identifying info obscured for client privacy).
I reserve the right to cancel and refund any booking of this or any service at my sole discretion, per site Terms of Service. To see what my reasons might be for such a thing, see the Commonly Requested Altar Work page.
That the buyer, having an informed belief in spiritual work and its traditional practices, wishes to engage the services of a rootworker to perform traditional hoodoo rootwork as part of an attempt to resolve certain life issues and herewith acknowledges that due to the nature of spiritual folk magic, Karma Zain makes no guarantees that the work will result in the desired outcome within the desired timeframe or at all.
By law, these services are available only to adults 18 and over and are provided for educational or entertainment purposes only. Karma Zain does guarantee that the work will be performed as outlined here and to the best of her ability, and that if obstacles are divined during the course of the work, she will relay them and make suggestions for appropriate remedies.
The service fee covers the materials and dedicated time and altar space needed to prepare and perform the contracted services. Once preparations for the work have begun, no adjustments or refunds can be processed.
This service is of a spiritual/metaphysical nature and is based on the ancient teachings of the aforementioned traditions. In keeping with the principles of metaphysics, all information of a spiritual nature is meant to be a guide, to assist you in making a more informed decision on matters affecting your life. No spiritual consultation, divination, or spiritual work is intended to replace the advice or services of medical, financial, legal, or mental health professionals. Karma Zain is a professional reader and rootworker as well as an ordained minister and consecrated bishop, but she is not a lawyer, a doctor, a psychologist, or a financial advisor. Any advice offered falls under spiritual/metaphysical guidance and should not be interpreted as medical, financial, legal, or mental health advice.
- handling times start at five business days minimum (excludes weekends and holidays); customization generally requires 10 business days minimum
- posted handling times are estimates, not guarantees, and will vary depending on order size and amount of customization involved
- all sales are final; we do not accept returns
- we will send a notification email when we purchase your shipping label for your packaged order, so when it's ready to ship, you know as soon as we know
- we are not able to provide updates during order processing beyond this notification - the answer is always going to be "your order will ship when it is ready"
- any unusual issues affecting handling times will be announced on our website and social media channels and in the shop announcements section
- we don't send instructions for anything that doesn't say it comes with instructions